cyber60 - wireless ZMK keyboard PCB (60% MX, ALPS or SMK)
Wireless 60% PCB for use with ZMK. PCB is adapted fit Bakeneko-style cases if USB Port is not soldered on or desoldered, but a correctly placed battery cutout is needed, in the case.
The PCB can be assembled for use with Bakeneko style cases, if this is needed, please open a support ticket regarding this before ordering. Open a support ticket by clicking the help-button in the bottom right corner or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This PCB is also compatible with the GEON Frog Mini but do note that the Frog do not have a battery compartment. I'd recommend a very thin battery or one that fits between PCB and plate.
- ZMK software-support (Not QMK or VIA)
- nRF52840 BLE module, pre certified.
- RGB underglow using 16 qt WS2812C-2020
- Buzzer and RGB indicator led below capslock switch (for shine through switches)
- Open sourced with C-OHL S
- Rotaty encoder support for SMD rotary in split backspace position (furthest to the right on top row)
- JST PH and JST SH battery connector
- Daughter board connector compatible with unified daughter board
- 1.6mm thickness (no stabilizer shims needed)
PCB ships with a JST SH battery connector mounted on the PCB and a additional JST PH that can be soldered on by the user (THT).
Layout support, Cyber60 Rev D:
Note: They greyed out options is only available on older revisions of the PCB.
Layout support, Cyber60 Hot Swap Rev D:
PCB is delivered tested and preflashed with uf2-bootloader and default ZMK-build.
Link to ZMK documentation: https://zmk.dev/docs/
Link to ZMK-config: https://github.com/4pplet/zmk-config-4pplet
Default ZMK Firmware: